And these are the numerous things I want ( that I can't have ) :
Michael Kors. I felt one of these in Lord and Taylor, they are SO soft. I want one so bad.
More Michael Kors. I'm really feelin' the wedges. The silver look a lot less bright in person, which I like better.
Can you tell I really like MK? But I like the big clunky watches a lot.
I LOVE THESE. Even more than the Michael Kors ones.
These are gorgeous.
I'm questioning these, but I think I like them.
I've been eyeing this baby since the day after Christmas. Maybe birthday?
DVF. Enough said.
I'm a bracelet freak. I'm fairly sure that I own more various peices of jewelry right now than I will own peices of clothing in my entire life.
D&G. I like this for unknown reasons. I have no idea what I would wear it with.
I like this one, or the DVF one for use with the Ralph Lauren dress that you will see shortly.
I have a thing for these mini-cowboy boots. I don't know if I'll actually buy any. I'm pretty sure they'll make my already short and slightly stumpy legs shorter and stumpier looking.
Love the conservative front, cut-out back.
I just now am gaining the confidence to rock the jumpsuit/jumper & I'm really excited about it.
Hooray vests!
I <3 ringsssssss! I already have a set of five that I wear every day without fail.
And here is the RL dress I was talking about with the belts. I would hem it a little and scrap the sash, & I think it would be gorgeous.
I absolutley love this. But it's like, over $3,000. And that's obviously not in the budget.
This beauty is from Alicia at Instant Vintage, and her online store,Talonalia.Unfortunatley, they're sold out. Bummer.
This is cute, but I don't know if I would actually wear it or if I would look at it while it sat in my closet.
I have been hunting for one of these tirelessly. I NEED a snake bracelet.
Oh, DVF, how I love thee.
Yes, it's long. Yes, I'm going to have to settle on almost all of it. I hope I find things that are similar enough to make me happy.
Like my mom always says "I married well, but you need to marry weller."
Yes, yes I do. I need to marry extremely well.
Or, you know, make A TON of my own money.
Or both. Both is good.
Update: The Hawk Talon is now availible! Estoy muy emocionada!
No comments:
Post a Comment