Anyway, I learned that figure drawing is
Very complex, very flustering. Anyway, after my hour and fifteen minute drive there, the class was well worth it, because I need figure drawings in my portfolio. There's another class there next week, but it's going to be a BOY... O.O
We'll see.
I keep seeing these commercials for Forest Gump on TV. I thought there was just a whole Forest Gump marathon on a few weeks ago. How much Forest Gump can one person handle? Because you know that there's that one person out there that watches it every single time it's on.
Okay, but you know what I really hate? Bermuda shorts, which are not to be confused with culottes. I was just watching an allergy medication commercial where there was a mom and daughter golfing and both of them were wearing plaid Bermudas. U.G.L.Y. why? I feel like Bermuda's are right up there with Crocs in the category of items that should just never be worn. ( Actually, Crocs are alright if you're in a health profession where you'll be in a hospital daily and on your feet because they are damn comfortable. ) Other than that, though, never should they leave store shelves. They're out of control! Why does anyone need more than one variety of Croc boot? Or high heel? Why does anyone need a Croc boot, or high heel period? More than one type of leopard Croc is ridiculous as is the excessive amount of colors they now come in.
I say, put a world-wide ban on Crocs unless you are a licenced health care professional.
No comments:
Post a Comment